Thursday, November 09, 2006

It's raining, it's pouring

What a dismal day. Thursday is my "lazy, busy day". No Playcentre today for Helen and me, so instead we've been doing some errands round town. In the pouring rain. My list for the day:

  • Spotlight for pinbacks - didn't make it
  • Bead Bazaar for Swarovski rhinestones - didn't make it
  • T'n'T for summer pants for Jen - check
  • $2 Shop for storage bags (so I can remove some clutter from the girls' room and give/store it away instead) - didn't make it.
  • De-cluttering the girls' room - you guessed it.
  • Vacuuming - nope.
  • Laundry - har!
  • Grocery shopping - check
  • Update and run a full check with SpyBot - check
  • backup this computer - not yet.
So what kind of "success" rate is that? 33%? My report card for today reads "Miriam could do better".

And the dishcloth exchange deadline I thought I had loads and loads of time for is now just a week away.
I wanted to try and finish these flowers today too, but I just remembered I have a meeting at Playcentre tonight, sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!